No Submission-No Salvation
What is Submission? We observe that: 1.Submission is relating properly in our differing relationships.
2. Submission is doing God's expressed will.
3. Submission is choosing to be God's servant.
4. Submission comes with a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
5.Submission does not depend on the authorities worthiness.
6. Submission is primarily a matter of the heart first and actions second.
7. Submission puts a zipper on our lips.
8. Submission is trust in God.
9.Submission is fearing and trusting God more than anything else.
Download Sermon as MP4